We are here to help both faculty and students make the most effective use of our resources.
- Monday – Thursday : 6:45 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6:45 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
Library UseAll students, with a pass from a teacher, are welcomed to the library during school hours. Students must show their library pass to media center representative, and sign in at the circulation desk.
- The media center is open during all lunch periods.
- Students may come to the library during lunch, but food is not permitted in the media center.
- If a student wishes to return to the lunch room, media center staff can issue a pass to the student.
- The media center is open until 3:30 p.m. Bus passes for tutoring are issued on Mondays and Thursdays only.
Book and Equipment Check out
- Students may check out up to five books for three weeks.
- Kindles may be checked out for three weeks.
- Cameras may be checked out for one week.
- If presented to media center staff, books & cameras can be renewed.
- Overdue fines are $.05 a day per book and $1.00 a day per camera.
- Computers are provided for school use in the media center. Classes have priority for computer use, but individual students can use computers if they are available.
- There is an Internet Acceptable Use Policy in the student agenda. Students should have this form signed at the beginning of the school year in order to use school computers.
- Printers are available for student printing
Marietta High School’s
Media Center Catalog
Sharpe Online Reference
Research Paper Resources
|Web tool that helps create a bibliography and citations for
research papers. Also helps create note cards & outlines.
|Web tool that allows students to download their
research papers to be checked for originality.
|Video database for school use only||Short animated educational
videos for school use only.